The site is strategically located near various mountain biking trails and the Pine River—a national wild and scenic river, world class blue-ribbon trout stream and a renowned paddle sports playground. Kestelwoods restaurant, party store and campground is a convenient five minute walk from the festival grounds.
- All sales are final.
- Rain or shine.
- No refunds, exchanges or transfers.
- Gates are open from 9 a.m. to 10 p.m. Thursday, May 31 through Saturday, June 2.
- No admittance after 10 p.m. Please plan accordingly.
- Wristbands must be worn at all times while on the festival site—no exceptions.
- Anyone on site without a wristband will be ejected and potentially subject to trespassing charges.