Food Vending Booth Deposit
Food Vending Booth Deposit
FEES AND DETAILS
- Food vendors must have or obtain an STFU prior to April—Camp Greensky does not arrange health department inspections onsite.
- Food vendors may serve from tents, trailers or food trucks. A 10'x10' tent space is $1000.
- Any set up wider than 10' requires a double booth, and is $2000. Food trucks automatically qualify as a double space.
- Deposit of 2/3 total fees due online by April 15. (Single deposit=$500, Double=$1000). Remaining balance to be collected Sunday morning 8/19 by vending coordinator.
- Booth fees include 4 weekend wristbands, camping adjacent to your booth (for car/tent), and (1) 20-amp, 110V circuit each for lights and refrigeration.
- Double booth fees do not include extra worker passes. These and RV passes are not included and are purchased separately.
You must submit proof of insurance naming Camp Greensky and Hoxeyville Productions as additionally insured by your business.
Absolutely no sales of bottled or boxed water, single use plastic drink bottles, styrofoam or other non-recyclable materials. Clean, cold FREE well water stations are located at both corners of vendor village. Our commitment to waste stream reduction and our beautiful environment demand conscious choices by all at Camp Greensky.
Vendors must arrive between noon and 5pm on Wednesday, May 30—no exceptions. No vehicles may drive into the main venue after Wednesday afternoon.
- No RVs are parked behind vending booths. All vendors bringing a camper/RV require an RV pass purchased through separately, and will be parked in RV camping. RV passes sell out, please do not wait if you need one.
- Vendors' small enclosed storage trailers for product do not require an RV pass.
- Please carpool, only (2) two vehicles are allowed per vendor.
- Food must be ordered and served from the front of your booth/truck- lines may not form between booths, as this infringes upon neighboring vendors' paid space.
- Vendor children 12 and under are free. Ages 13+ require paid admission.
- Hoxeyville does not guarantee sales. We strive to ensure exclusivity of menu for vendors.
- No solicitation for petition signatures of any affiliation allowed in along entrance driveway, main venue, or vendor village. You may serenade attendees with songs of hope, protest and kindness at will.
- No vending outside of your designated booth space, no walking vendor passes issued.
Vending fees cannot be traded for volunteer hours.
Your vending payment is a commitment to Camp Greensky. A 50% refund may be issued between payment date and April 15. No refunds afterApril 15 for any reason.