HARD GOODS VENDING APPLICATION
Please thoroughly read all vending information before submitting application below. We seek original handcrafted functional art and design, creators of beauty, inspiration and interaction. Approved vendors will be notified in an ongoing basis.
FEES and DETAILS
- A 10'x10' space is $500 and includes 2 weekend wristbands, camping adjacent to your booth (for car/tent), and 2 electrical outlets for booth lights.
- No power to RVs. RV passes are purchased separately.
- Double booths may extend 10' x 20' deep, not 20' frontage.
- Additional space behind your paid sales space may be used for parking/camping.
- RVs are not guaranteed adjacent parking.
- Double booth fees do not include extra worker passes.
- Camp Greensky does not provide tents. Vendor tents MUST have STRAIGHT legs. Tents with slanted legs take up more than 10' of frontage. Do not bring this type of tent.
- Free standing displays/racks placed perpendicularly out front of booths are prohibited. Please respect the flow of foot traffic in the venue, and the impact extended displays have upon your neighbors. If you need more vending space, purchase a double booth.
- Extra helpers must purchase a regular weekend wristband separately.
- Vendor children 12 and under are free. Ages 13+ require paid admission.
- Camp Greensky does not guarantee sales. Vendors are assured exclusivity in their medium.
- Payment is due in full by MAY 1, 2018— or your space is forfeited.
Vendors must arrive between noon and 5pm on Wednesday, May 30—no exceptions. Vending is permitted during this time, though not required. You must arrive by this time in order to apply.
- Vendors receive approximately 10'x50' in which to sell, camp and park. A double sales space leaves 10'x30' to park and camp.
- You may only place goods for sale in the space paid for. You will be charged a double fee if selling out of a second unpaid booth space.
- No trailers, campers, or RVs are allowed behind vending booths. All vendors bringing a camper/RV require an RV pass purchased through Admissions, and will be parked in RV camping. RV passes sell out, please do not wait if you need one.
- Vendors' small enclosed storage trailers for product do not require an RV pass.
- Please carpool, only (2) two vehicles are allowed per vendor.
- If you plan to share your booth with other vendors, both vendors' goods must be represented in the application photos, along with names and contact information.
- Absolutely no sales of smoking paraphernalia (including tobacco) or medical marijuana related items. This is a family friendly event. Attempting to sell these items results in ejection and loss of vendor fees.
- No solicitation for petition signatures of any affiliation allowed in along entrance driveway, main venue, or vendor village. You may serenade attendees with songs of hope, protest and kindness at will.
- No vending outside of your designated booth space, no walking vendor passes issued.
- Camp Greensky is officially trademarked. While we are flattered by your own renditions, we ask that you please respect that the brand name cannot be sold by anyone other than Camp Greensky.
- Vending fees cannot be traded for volunteer hours.
Your vending payment is a commitment to Camp Greensky. A 50% refund may be issued between payment date and April 15. No refunds after April 15 for any reason.
CONFIRMED VENDORS MAY PAY FEES ONLINE
Please pay ONLY if you have received a confirmation email from Camp Greenksy. Please select your approved booth size below.