All attendees must purchase a wristband. Car/tent camping is included with purchase—RV passes must be purchased additionally.
Car camping sites can accommodate one vehicle and tents. This includes VW buses and the like.
- No towable pop-ups, campers or RVs on tent sites.
- Weekend wristbands include general admission tent camping, each person in the vehicle camps on the same site, not 1 site per person. This is the same for RV pass holders.
If you are towing anything, you must purchase an RV pass. Only one RV pass needed per RV campsite.
- RV passes do not include weekend admission—please be sure to purchase your weekend wristband ahead of time.
- RV pass availability is not guaranteed for purchase at the gate.
These sites are festival-style (snuggle up to your neighbor) camping in the field. All towables, pop-ups, truck campers and RVs (towable or driveable) will be parked onsite by our staff.
We have partnered with Kestlewoods—an eighth mile away—for any offsite camping needs. They have earned a reputation for a beautiful, clean and well maintained campground. RV lots are shady and level; with water, electricity, fire pits and picnic tables. They have modern, clean restrooms with hot showers, a large heated pool, swings for the children, horse shoes, volleyball and shuffleboard; a pavilion with a huge fire pit; a party store with ice cold beer, wine, liquor, groceries and camping supplies; a restaurant with homemade pastries, great breakfasts, lunches and ice cream (both hard and soft serve).
Complimentary shuttle service will be provided to and from the venue from 11 a.m. to 1 a.m.
10860 West 48½ Road
Wellston, MI 49689
WHAT WILL BE PROVIDED TO CAMPERS
- Medical and security staff
- Lost and found
- Water: Fresh, cool well water will be provided at designated stations.
- Trash, compost and recycling service stations: Help us reduce the waste stream—be conscious of your food and beverage packaging. Take care of your own waste at the numerous stations provided. Please bring reusable water containers, and do not bring store bought single use plastic bottled water. We provide the coolest, cleanest water around. Bottled water depletes the very aquifers that supply our wells. Bottled water will not available for purchase on site.
- Food: is available for purchase from our incredible vendors satisfying all types of palates and dietary needs.
- Ice: is available for purchase from the Cadillac Ski Team booth.
- ADA parking, car and RV camping is located between both venues for easy access. There are no electrical hook-ups.
- Restrooms: handicap accessible restrooms are available throughout the festival. Please refer to the festival map for locations.
- Service animals: any patron arriving at the festival with a service animal will need to have their service animal credentialed during check in at the gate. This process will be conducted with respect and understanding. After the service animal has been credentialed by festival staff, important information will be provided to the disabled individual. Once your service animal has been credentialed, staff are not likely to question you again unless the animal causes a problem. Any patron bringing a non-service animal will be not permitted onto any of the festival grounds, including camping areas.
- The site has finite space, we strongly encourage carpooling. All non-camping vehicles will be placed in the Day lot.
- ADA parking is located closest to the main venue and is limited (placard required). Simply show placard and request this upon arrival.
Two miles away
9424 West 48½ Road
Wellston, MI 49689
20 miles away
Days Inn Cadillac
Cadillac, MI 49601