Three nights of camping and music hosted by
Jeff Tweedy • Mike Gordon • Trampled by Turtles
Billy Strings • Fruition • Rayland Baxter
Joshua Davis • Cris Jacobs Band
Plus more to be announced
May 31 - June 2, 2018
The site is strategically located near various mountain biking trails and the Pine River—a national wild and scenic river, world class blue-ribbon trout stream and a renowned paddle sports playground. Kestelwoods restaurant, party store and campground is a convenient five minute walk from the festival grounds.
All sales are final.
- Rain or shine.
- No refunds, exchanges or transfers.
- Gates are open from 9 a.m. to 10 p.m. Thursday through Saturday May 31-June 2.
- Do not plan to arrive in the middle of the night.
- No admittance after 10 p.m.
- Wristbands must be worn at all times while on the festival site—no exceptions.
- You will be charged double the face value ticket price if you are on site without a wristband, charged with trespassing and ejected.